The CK5 Classico has great fast and responsive handling add to that the 18 speed Shimano Sora groupset and a retro minimal look. It is perfectly suited as a Cafe cruiser or everyday workhorse.
The Classico is a classy Italian-style utility bike, fulfilling most practical needs. With slightly sloped geometry, the full cro-mo steel frame has front and rear mudguard and pannier braze-ons making the Classico comfortable to ride in any conditions.
Features & Benefits Of The CK5 Classico Bike
Full cro-mo steel for a fast and responsive ride
Extra strong utility wheels built with Sapim spokes
Strong front pannier rack
Clearance for 28c tyres and mudguards.
Bosses for a rear carrier are fitted as standard
* Tifosi full cro-mo steel
* Forks: full cro-mo steel 1 1/8″ Ahead
* Sports specific compact geometry
* Weinmann Flyer rims, Tifosi hubs, Sapim spoked wheels
* Shimano Sora Compact groupset
* 31.8mm handlebar and stem
* Seat post diameter 27.2
* Micro adjust alloy post
* SKS Blumels mudguards
* 1 1/8″head tube
* Schwalbe DURANO RaceGuard 28x700c tyres
* Saddle: Velo
* B/B: BSA
* Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL