The Reynolds Strike Wheelset is responsive and fast, which is where the name came from. The wheelset has a 62 mm rim depth and is suited well for triathlons and time trials. Available in clincher only.
The deepest rim available in the Performance line, the 62 mm STRIKE SLG heeds the call for time trial, triathlon, and criterium. This wheel, a mainstay of International TT and tri competition for years, is significantly improved in 2014 with enhanced SLG, putting competitors at an immediate disadvantage and saving valuable watts.
Reynolds Strike Wheelset Specification:
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Weight: Set: 1635g, Rim: 550g
- Width: External: 25 mm, Internal: 17 mm
- Rim Depth: 62 mm
- Braking: CTg****
- Design: Computational Fluid Dynamics: maximized Aerodynamic profile
- Spokes: 16 front / 20 rear
- Spoke Pattern: Front: Radial Rear Non Drive: Radial Rear Drive: 1X
- Spoke Material: DT aero comp¨
- Spoke Shape: Bladed
- Nipples: External 2.0 Alloy
- Hub: Reynolds Cycling Racing Straight-Pull Hub
- New Cryo-Blue Power Brake Pads: Included
- Wheel Bag: No
- Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo
To read more about the Reynolds Strike Wheelset click here.