The Reynolds 90 AERO Wheelset is the wheel of choice whether facing the clock in the Race of Truth or dusting the competition in sprint or Ironman-distance triathlons. It offers ultra-deep rim aerodynamics for time trialists and triathletes on flatter, non-windy courses. In wind tunnel tests, the Reynolds 90 AERO Wheelset generated the most forward thrust of any wheel. Like a sail works to propel a boat, the Reynolds 90 AERO Wheelset will work for its rider.
The 90 AERO goes big, offering ultra-deep rim aerodynamics. Time trialists and triathletes gain advantage against both the clock and competitors when taking the 90 AERO to speed. Similar to its RZR® 92 predecessor, the 90 is predictable and stable allowing the rider to concentrate on power and achieving their personal best. Even at 90 mm, the 90 AERO hits the scale at only 1,875g per set.
Reynolds 90 AERO Wheelset Specification:
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Weight: Set: 1875g, Rim: 730g
- Width: External: 26.2 mm, Internal: 16 mm
- Rim Depth: 90 mm
- Braking: CTg
- Design: Computational Fluid Dynamics: A2 Wind Tunnel Verified
- Spokes: 16 front / 20 rear
- Spoke Pattern: Front: Radial Rear Non Drive: 2X Rear Drive: 2X
- Spoke Material: DT aerolite¨
- Spoke Shape: Bladed
- Nipples: Internal 5mm Hex x 2.0
- Hub: Reynolds Racing Design Straight-pull with DT Swiss 240 Internals
- New Cryo-Blue Power Brake Pads: Included
- Wheel Bag: Included
- Compability: Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo
To read more about the Reynolds 90 AERO Wheelset click here.