New in 2014 – the Reynolds 46 AERO. The 46 mm is Reynolds’ signature rim depth because it provides optimal aerodynamics across every discipline. The eagerly awaited AERO 46 is the best all-around wheel on the planet. Equally at home in a criterium, road race, time trial or even a ‘cross course, the 46 AERO dominates in group or solo efforts.
Reynolds 46 AERO Wheelset Specification:
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Weight: Set: 1505g, Rim: 515g
- Width: External: 26.2 mm, Internal: 16 mm
- Rim Depth: 46 mm
- Braking: CTg
- Design: Computational Fluid Dynamics: A2 Wind Tunnel Verified
- Spokes: 16 front / 20 rear
- Spoke Pattern: Front: Radial Rear Non Drive: 2X Rear Drive: 2X
- Spoke Material: DT aerolite¨
- Spoke Shape: Bladed
- Nipples: Internal 5mm Hex x 2.0
- Hub: Reynolds Racing Design Straight-pull with DT Swiss 240 Internals
- New Cryo-Blue Power Brake Pads: Included
- Wheel Bag: Included
- Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo
- Included: Cryo-Blue Power Pad Brake Pads, Wheel Bag, RC Race Skewers, Rim Strips
To read more about the Reynolds 46 AERO Wheelset click here.
About Reynolds – the brand behind the Reynolds 46 AERO Wheelset.
The Reynolds brand is an icon in cycling, with a history spanning 115 consecutive years in business. Based in Birmingham, England, Reynolds Cycling Technology set the standard for the industry with its lugged steel tube sets.
Starting in the U.S. in the early 1990’s, Reynolds Cycling took things to the next level, using carbon fiber to break new ground. Their first key product was the high-end Ouzo Carbon Fork, which revolutionized the cycling world. Next, they brought the first carbon clincher wheelset to market.
They have been solely focused – obsessed, you might say – with making the best, lightest, strongest and fastest wheels for almost two decades. What sets them apart is their superior engineering, quality, and reliability.
They are scientific in their processes, innovative in their designs, and uncompromising in their selection of materials. They deliver unparalleled experience and performance.