The new body of the Keo Classic 2 is a combination of dual material injection – one to provide a specific colour of the body and another for the support surface. Constructed from a strong composite material and featuring the revolutionary Keo Grip cleats, the Classic2 is simply a class act.
- Body: Composite
- Spindle: Steel / bearing – 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing
- Height spindle to sole: 17.5mm
- Tension: Adjustable from 8 to 12Nm
- Cleats: Grey Keo Grip Cleats
- Pedal weight: 139g per pedal (346g per pair with cleats and hardware
- Accessories: One pair of Keo Grip cleats and hardware (6 screws 5 x 11mm and 6 washers)