The Keo Blade 2 is the result of a long process undertaken by LOOK engineers to optimise all the innovative concepts which were developed for the Keo Blade Carbon. The Keo Blade 2 is a more reassuring, more stable, lighter and more powerful pedal. Its design completely integrates the blade for better aerodynamics.
The Keo Blade 2 concept, based on a carbon blade, allows for a more rigid cleat release, which ejects the foot much faster at the end of the release process than a traditional spring.
This makes the pedal very safe and allowed us to remove the resistance setting. However, to satisfy all cyclists, the Keo Blade 2 is available in 3 different hardnesses: version 12 that will be ideal for most users, version 16 for riders seeking more support and version 20 (*) for those looking for maximum support. It is possible to switch from one version to another by changing the blade with a special tool.
- Carbon blade placed at the heart of the pedal
- Aero profile
- Very large and wide pedaling surface
- Permanent cleat stop contact
- New 13mm stack height
- Very light : 90g (248g the pair with cleat and hardware)
- 3 cleat release resistances: 12 /16 / 20
- 100% made in France
- Quick and secure cleat entry / release thanks to the blade
- Maximum power transfer thanls to the new pedaling surface and stack height
- Great foot support thanks to permanent cleat-stop contact whatever the pedaling angle