The Keo Blade 2 CR is ahead of its time!
With integrated carbon blade spring design, featuring an aerodynamic profile as well as quick and secure clip in, and clip out design. The peddle also features an aerodynamic profile, a very large and wide pedaling surface, permanent cleat stop contact, new 13mm stack height and a very lightweight construction (110g, or 288g as a pair with cleat and hardware).
- Body: Injected long carbon fibre
- Spindle: CroMo
- Bearing: 2 ball bearings, 1 needle bearing
- Height, spindle to sole: 13mm
- 20Nm tension Spring
- Keo Grip Cleats
- Angular freedom according to type of cleat
- Pedal weight: 110g per pedal (248g per pair with cleats and hardware)
- Accessories: One pair, Keo Grip Cleats and hardware (6 screws, 5 x 11mm and 6 washers