New aluminum frame made with Columbus Airplane triple butted tubes with exceptional racing characteristics.
The tapered head tube 1″ 1/8 – 1″ 1/2 and the new oversized fork give a great control of the bicycle and absolute driving precision even in extreme conditions.
‘Smart’ race geometry that allows the use of tyres up to 25mm, ideal for those riders looking for a versatile frame, suitable for racing, winter training and the use on gravel roads.
The oversized section of the down tube and chain stays (Zero Torsion Stays) increase the lateral stiffness of the frame for the benefit of pedaling efficiency.
The use of a 27.2mm seat post and the thin section of the seat stays reduce ground vibrations and rider fatigue over long distances
* Sizes: XS (46), S (48), M (51), L (54), XL (57cm)
* Fork: Cinelli Experience Alu/Carbon 1-1/8″ – 1-1/2″
* Head set: Columbus Compass 1-1/2″
* Tube set: Columbus Airplane
* Bottom bracket threading: BSA
* Seatpost diameter: 27,2mm
* Front derailleur: Cinelli Clamp
* Cable routing: External Routing
* Frame weight: 1400g
* Fork weight: 565g
* Group: Shimano Tiagra/Miche
* Wheels: Miche Excite
* Stem/Bar/Seatpost: DNA
* Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro
* Saddle: Selle Italia X1